Tuesday 17 November 2015

GOD BLESS AMERICA


Does anyone else share my fascination with American candy ? Everytime I spy some in shops I get super excited - I never buy it though , it's always ridiculously priced :( spotted three flavours of the infamous TWINKIES in pound land today , vanilla , chocolate and banana ! All TWINKIES where originally banana flavoured but during the war it was easier to make the vanilla flavour so TWINKIES changes their recipients vanilla , but the banana cream is making a come back ! Not too keen on banana flavours stuff but vanilla caaaan get abit repetitive so I'm not complaining ... I must say though , chocolate all the way for me though ! 

And what is this ? American Pringles ?!

Smores , blueberry , hot fudge Sunday , cherry and chocolate chip poptarts ! Oh and I know they're Japanese but these picky sticks (I think they're abit this mikado biscuit sticks) are so cute ! And look at the filled panda biscuits! 

Any Reece's fans out there ??   

Typical American find .....they love their peanut butter too don't they ?! 

Cute candy hedgehog! 

aaaahhh giant jelly spider !! 

These look AWESOME !! I mean come one who doesn't love food that looks like another food ?! Like fried eggs or the gummy foamy hamburgers you could make when you where little , or the jelly pizzas ?! 

Not normally a savoury spotter but these look interesting ! 

Look at the 'iccle gummy pumpkins ! Plus these must be the only American candy product to contain anything 'real ' hahah ;) 

Picture does not do justice to the size of these I swear , they're literally the size of my face :0

Mini gingerbread men on a tree of mini meringues  !!

Oh my sweet lord...
 






No comments:

Post a Comment